In recent time, automation and control, every aspect of Plant engineering is becoming smart and intelligent starting from SMART MCC/PCC to SMART Instruments with all control & monitoring being done remotely.
AES engineers have always kept self-upgraded to present requirement and suggested customer depending upon plant process complexity requirement, whether to go with SMART System or conventional system.
Our esteemed customers are facing biggest challenges – How far one should go being SMART & Intelligent. AES expert helps to come out of the challenge to our customers with the appropriate knowledge and deploying the technology value for money.
We are expert in optimising and bringing balance in choice. We are proficient in Network Analysis and optimisation of equipment sizing which directly has impact on cost of equipment – helps to reduce overall investment.
We have successfully completed and delivered projects using various codes such as IEC, ISO and BS, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, ASTM, ANSI, in the domain of Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy (Renewable & Non Renewable), F&B, Petro-Chemicals etc.
AES EI & C Services Offering
- Electrical Specifications and Philosophy
- Load analysis
- Single Line Diagram
- Calculations such coordination settings, cable sizing, short circuit calc, bus bar sizing, earth fault, etc.
- Solar Panel Sizing
- Switch gears design (both HV and LV) including conventional and smart
- Datasheets for electrical Items
- Electrical Load List
- Lighting Junction Box Schedule
- Cable, Earthing and Lighting Layouts
- Lighting wiring diagram
- Lighting cable schedule
- Cathodic Protection
- RFQs, Purchase Specification
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Procurement Assistance
- Electrical Power distribution configuration for HV, MV & LV system
- ETAP studies i.e. short circuit & load Flow studies
- Preliminary Field Layout Single line diagram
- System design & electrical equipment's sizing
- Power/control cable sizing & schedule
- Substation equipment layouts & sections
- Cable trench / cable tray layouts
- Earthling and lightning protection layout
- Lighting and small power layouts
- Standard installation details
- Tender documents, bill of quantities & cost estimates
- Instrument Index/IO list
- Sizing calculations for flow elements and control valves
- Control room layouts
- Instrument location & junction box layout
- Instrument Hook-up drawings
- Instrument Loop drawings
- PLC & SCADA/DCS system (Any Type)
- System Configuration
- PLC Panel -GA & schematic drawing
- Hardware & Software systems,
- Networking system
- HMI & tagging philosophy