Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
What we Expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
What you've got?
- Experience in building commercial relationships to help deliver improved service and innovation to the customer
- Existing network of contacts within industrial sectors (Manufacturing, Transpiration, Lifting, Marie, Plant Engineering, Building design and infrastructure, water, transport, energy etc.) within the USA, Europe and APAC areas
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and develop new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
- Create a culture of constructive and effective communication
- Communicate with authority and conviction in all situations with all levels of staff/client organizations
- Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
- Recognize changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally