Arnish Engineering Services (AES) design and engineering professionals are involved in ideating and developing new concepts of mobility that satisfy the emerging needs of the users around the world.
Modes of Transportation
- Automotive industry (LAND) : Transportation revolves around automobiles and includes buses, motorcycles, vans, trucks and coaches. Railways for the passenger carrier and cargo carrier.
- Aerospace industry for spacecraft designing (AIR)
- Shipbuilding Industry for marine vessel designing (SEA)
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Custom Design Companies
- Rapid Transit Industries
Transport infrastructure consists of the fixed installations, including roads, railways, airways, waterways, canals and pipelines and terminals such as airports, railway stations, bus stations, warehouses, trucking terminals, refuelling depots (including fuelling docks and fuel stations) and seaports. Terminals may be used both for interchange of passengers and cargo and for maintenance. While designing various models the AES professional takes care of factors such as aesthetics, safety, costing, functionality etc.
The designers of AES work with automotive concept design ,public transportation , aircraft interior, Railways design and Cruse and Cargo carries (Marine)
We collaborate with our customers as extended engineering arm to transform design and engineering through simulation ,manufacturing challenges into full scale solutions.
- We integrate our diversified knowledge and experience with latest engineering technologies to support our customers in developing right and cost effective solutions to meet specific product requirements within the specified time frame.
- We help our customers in achieving maximum automation to enhance operational efficiency, reduce human intervention and meet required quality within the budget.
- We support our customers throughout the engineering product life-cycle, from concept to design and SOP support as well. (End to end Solution) Apart from this we involve in field failure analysis too.
- AES uses the latest project management tools and techniques to provide a dynamic and complete view of project progress at any point of time to keep check on the health of the project.
- We have deep understanding and expertise of working on major controls platforms and CAD/FEA and CFD software. We have also developed a core technical services team to handle platform standardization, migration and procurement support using different tools.